GO Weather EX - application for the Android platform, containing weather forecast and widgets that will become your indispensable informant. You are going to get out of the house and do not know whether to take an umbrella, the application GO Weather EX tell you, you just want to know the weather forecast for the next few hours or days, see Appendix GO Weather EX. This application was the choice of more than 50 million users.
The basic properties of the application GO Weather EX:
· Clarity, provided by AccuWeather, which offers the most accurate weather data in more than two million cities
· Simplicity provided by a simple operation in a nice interface
· The possibility of using the trial
· Personalization - the more than a thousand different weather widgets
· Widgets of different sizes that are supported by different screens
· Support for many languages, including Ukrainian and Russian
Applications GO Weather EX performs the following key functions:
· Timely informed about the bad weather
· Provides detailed information (temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, time of sunrise and sunset), weather in the next few hours or days
· Provides detailed information on the wind forecast
· Provides the active map, radar and satellite images
· Recalls the fact that today it is necessary to perform
· Allows you to share photos with different people from all over the world
|The size:||11.34 MB|
|date of download|
GO Weather EX
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|
GO Weather EX