Speed Racing Real - It is necessary to express their rejection of many of the parameters of the games for free. I do not like that the new game is almost entirely based on the previous one, is quite popular Speed Car Racing from the same developer ZarnaaGames, and certainly does not go to any comparison with the game with a similar name Real Racing. With a stretch game can be attributed to the genre classic races.
Now, objective criticism. Graphics can not be any criticism, angular and just horrifying: barely make out your car, and all that on, just turn into squares. It is unlikely that this can please. Physics and Control just lapped with the previous game.
Developers declare that their product Speed Racing Real:
· Belong to the genre classic races (ha ha, as a runner you need to collect coins)
+ Has lots of levels
· Gives a real sense of speed
· Has the ability to managed drift (drifting)
· Has simple controls and straightforward gameplay easily perceived
· Allows you to purchase racing experience
· For the game does not have to pay
Contrary to the developer in reality the product Speed Racing Real:
· Classic races can be called with great difficulty
· Many levels - this is not a virtue, because it makes absolutely no sense
· Does not give the feeling of speed
· Has hideous graphics
· What is drifting, it is not clear!
Summary: download, if you just want to laugh, and if you want to play, look for this to something more appropriate.
|The size:||14.37 MB|
|date of download|
Speed Racing Real
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.