Boomfox Player - a very good and handy application for devices on the Android platform, which combines music from multiple resources into a single playlist. To date, these sources are connected: ♫ Tracks Flow, ♫ VKontakte, ♫ Tracks from phone
The main features of Boomfox Player:
- Unique system of recommendations, based on an analysis of statistics plays
- The most large-scale search: Millions of songs in your pocket
- 5-band equalizer for lovers of quality sound
- New feature: turn to play. Do listen to tracks more mobile - move your favorite one movement to the right
- Saved tracks are available at any time, regardless of the access to the internet
- Unique interface for music "VKontakte": audiopodborki in the news, in the pages of friends and musical groups have become attractive as ever!
- Bonus for active users last.fm: scrobbling listen to audio continues also in offline mode
|The size:||3.49 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.