GO Weather - a great opportunity to check out the information about the weather on Android with the help of this wonderful widget. With this application you will be able to know current and accurate information about the weather in different cities around the world, as well as alarms.
GO Weather - is detailed and accurate weather forecasts for over 100,000 cities around the world, with a very nice user interface, and a variety of themes for widgets and live wallpapers.
With GO Weather you know the weather forecast is better and faster than you talk show on TV or on most websites.
The functionality of the program:
- Beautiful in OPPORTUNITY to get the weather forecast for several cities, it is very convenient to use while traveling
- Accurate and n For specific weather forecast, including: time, date, maximum and minimum temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, serious alarms, etc.
- The perfect video or graphic background on the current weather conditions
- Your display is set in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- There is an automatic update setting
- The forecast for 9 days
- Supports more than 100 000 cities of the world
- widgets to the size of the current weather: 2 × 1, 4 × 1, 4 × 2 and widgets for weather prediction for the future: 4 × 1 × 2 4
- A variety of topics for widgets and live wallpapers that support for more than seven weather conditions day and night mode: it is clear, there is rain, snow, thunder is heard, cloudy, overcast and foggy.
- can share your current information about the weather with your friends by sending an image.
Download and enjoy a wonderful app!
|The size:||5.42 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|