Celebrating Santa LWP - application for the Android platform, which contains funny animated wallpaper on the theme of Christmas, where a funny kind of Santa playing the guitar and dancing, having fun with their reindeer. This app will create your holiday cheerful mood.
The basic properties of the application Celebrating Santa LWP:
- The ability to choose Santo
- Control the speed of animation
- Start settings by double-tapping
- Support for vertical and horizontal orientation of the screen
- Supports all Android devices - phones, smart phones, tablets and other
- Support for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, Indonesian
- Support from the developer
- For the application does not have to pay
To install the application on your mobile device:
1. Download and install -> Start the application icon
2. Download and install -> Desktop -> Menu -> Set Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers -> Select "Celebrating Santa"
|The size:||1.8 MB|
|date of download|
Celebrating Santa LWP
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.