Fireflies lockscreen - wonderful live wallpaper with fireflies for lock screen, designed for the Android platform. You will love the flashing fireflies!
• Animated mimic flickering fireflies, remarkably beautiful insects.
• 10 melodies to unlock the sound settings screen.
• security feature by dialing a PIN code to set the lock.
• customize the text unlock by entering the name.
• The unit and operator name.
• the ability to customize the wallpaper.
• Display notification in the lock screen: unread messages, mail, missed calls and more.
• the possibility of sliding to unlock
• display a lock screen widget (like music, with the recommendation)
• Support for the graphic key lock security.
1. Open the application settings "Fireflies Live Wallpaper for lock screen"
2. Watch the screen lock, you can not select "Preview" and regardless of the settings have been changed.
3. To unlock, you can click on the "slide" and select the desired option.
|The size:||1.98 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|