Max Remote - Meet a terrific app for Android, which will give you even more comfort and convenience. Only your mobile can become a universal remote WiFi to your computer. Here you will find the mouse control, keyboard, slide shows, video players, favorite games with more than 20 models of joysticks and many other amenities.
You will enjoy the full version:
1. The absence of ad
2. No restrictions to create custom remote controls
3. Absence of restrictions to create custom joysticks.
1. There are basic system: mouse and keyboard 2. There does, 3. Is VLC Player, 4. Is Media Player Classic, 5. Availability of Windows Media Player, 6. Is YouTube, 7. There Slideshows 8. Run, 9. Able peredovat text: Type or speak text 10. There NumPad (keyboard) 11. There GimpPad, 12. There CorelPad, 13. Is e nergetika: shutdown, restart, hibernate.
Joysticks: NES, SNES - Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Play Station 3, Saturn, Gamepad, Gamepad 2, Shooting Mode, Shooting Mode 2, Race Mode, Race Mode 2, NES Max Remote, SNES Max Remote, Nintendo 64 Max Remote, Play Station 3 Max Remote, Saturn Max Remote, Gamepad Max Remote, Shooting Mode Max Remote, Shooting Mode 2 Max Remote, Race Mode Max Remote, Race Mode 2 Max Remote.
Please note that Android support 2.2 and 2.3 Joystick only a single touch at a time.
Other possible resources:
1. The program can recognize speech
2. Has automatic server discovery
3. Availability custom remotes ( Android 2.2 and higher)
4. The user has Joysticks ( Android 3.0 and higher)
5. Knows how to maintain custom keyboard / Android
6. Has mouse support with a single touch or multitouch
7. Presence of Wi-Fi (TCP / UDP)
Max Remote application can open programs remotely:
1. Microsoft Word, 2. Microsoft PowerPoint, 3. Microsoft Excel, 4. Writer, 5. Calc, 6. Impress, 7. WordPad, 8. Notepad (Notepad), 9. Google Chrome, 10. Mozilla Firefox, 11. Internet Explorer, 12. Opera, 13. Windows Media Player, 14. Calculator (Calculator), 15. Command Prompt (Command Prompt).
|The size:||2.33 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|