Grandpa's Workshop - This dancing Grandpa and his wonderful tools will not leave you indifferent and always ready for fun projects in his workshop! Created a very popular toy designers «Grandma's Garden».
Game Grandpa's Workshop includes seven action-packed mini-games for children aged 2 to 6 years, with the educational content. Plus, your children will be able to figure out what to choose the items to build their own colorful building!
Seven action-packed mini-games:
1. Spot the difference. You will need to identify the object that is different.
2. Divide into parts. Let's cut the board in half, thirds or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measurement. Take a tape measure so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select Tools. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to complete the project. You can give it to him?
5. Group the numbers. We will need four nails to complete this project, in which the bank has 4 nails?
6. Predicament of the puzzle. Oh no! The plate is broken grandmother! Let's connect it back together.
7. Draw the project. Grandpa just built this stool ... what color will it be?
Educational content of the game:
- Groups of numbers (the number, identification numbers):
- Measurement: Items
- Parts: half, third, fourth
- Spatial relationships (puzzles)
- Skills of observation (define the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was created pihologom-teacher and parents specifically for children aged 2 to 6 years.