World at Arms - a terrific social game on Android. The entire planet on fire, readiness only number one.
The world on fire - brand new awesome toy, where the country treacherously attacked perfectly defensible combined forces CRA. Need to unite in the fight against the enemy and build a large number of military bases and be able to prepare a courageous, heroic soldiers. Unite around the world with its allies and break the enemy in the name of peace!
A brand new awesome drayvovaya game from Gameloft!
- A great war game, with stunning graphics and animation, believable technology, many of the military.
- A stunning military action in a variety of conditions - this desert, the city and the snow and the air battle. Shoulder to your enemies all its military arsenal, as there is power, and the enemy does not crush you!
- Do not forget the economic resource: Take a gathering of resources, construction and development of buildings, tighten up your base and army, for your strength is the first.
- You have a large number of dynamic and exciting goals, and their 75.
- Your rating will rise when attacking the player will select and production bonuses.
- Support during the battle will provide you with friends, contact them through Facebook, Game Center or Gameloft LIVE.
- And most importantly, you have the opportunity to unlock a whole bunch achivok!
|The size:||15.5 MB|
|date of download|
World at Arms
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|
World at Arms