Root rights provide you full access to functions and settings of your phone, otherwise it's root access and to get them, do the following:
1) download to your computer and unzip the file with the drivers for your device. They can be downloaded from the official website of the manufacturer, the size of 125 mb
2) install and run the software on your computer Unlock Root
3) Select the phone USB connection mode debugging USB (USB Debugging mode), for which:
- In Settings - ˃ Applications - ˃ Development or functions for developers - ˃ Debugging via USB.
4) Connect the phone to your computer using a USB cable
5) run the Unlock Root
6) click on Root after the program finds your device
7) reboot the phone at the end of the process of unlocking.