Evernote - a great free office application, it is very easy to use, which will help you to memorize and store all the information on all the devices you use. With the application Evernote you can take notes, save images, create task lists, record voice reminders, quickly find the information you need with your own tags, and the most important thing that you can do it anywhere, no matter where you are: at home, at work or on the road.
With the application Evernote, you can:
- Sync notes on all your computers and devices;
- Create text notes, to-do lists and tasks;
- Save, synchronize files, with the ability to share them with other
- Create voice and audio notes;
- Search for text in the images;
- Organize notes by notebooks or on labels;
- Send notes via email and save tweets to your account Evernote;
- Connect Evernote to other used applications and products.
- Publish a note on Facebook and Twitter.
- Premium feature: offline notebooks with the ability to use them at any time
- Premium function: to provide your friends to edit your public notebooks
- Premium feature: add a PIN-code lock your app Evernote
Evernote also helps you to work, school and personal goals:
- You can add photos to the application of handwritten records (for example, writing on the blackboard in the classroom or lecture notes) and the book pages;
- You can take notes in class and meetings, sketching plans and methods for solving the current problems;
- To plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, book tickets and passports;
- To maintain and uparyadochivat recipes, then you can search for recipes by ingredients;
- Create shopping lists and tasks and check off completed items;
- View web pages saved in Evernote;
- Capture ideas and impressions "on the fly";
- To work with files and notes that were created on a mobile phone using your computer;
- To monitor the products and prices to make the most advantageous purchase;
- Clean up the finances: Keep receipts, invoices and contracts;
- To reduce the number of paper documents, photographing restaurant menus, business cards and labels;
- Use Evernote as organizer - following the principles of time management, so have time anymore.
- In order to use all the features of Evernote in full, install the application on all your computers and mobile phones.
Evernote app is available for these platforms:
- PS: Mac, Windows and Web
- Mobile phones: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Palm WebOS, Windows Phone
- Tablet: Android, iPad
- Internet: Evernote for Web; Web Clipper for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
|The size:||13.08 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|