SmartQ Reader - a great reader for mobile devices on Android, allows you to read PDF files. With this application you can organize your files in its sole discretion, the application works well with links, is the search, you can add a comment at the maximum scale does not lose image quality, etc.
|The size:||6.17 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
1. Annotation features including:
- Full support of Square/Circle/Line/Arrow/Ink/FreeText/Text;
- Styles support color, line width, transparency;
- Editing/deleting selected annotation;
- Toolbox has been redesigned;
- Annotations are saved instantly upon changes.
2. Unlimited bookmarks.
3. Compatible with high-resolution devices, i.e. Nexus 10.
4. Support larger zooming of pages (experimental).
5. Provide an option to control page flipping.
6. Major bug fixes and tweaks.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|