Apple Music - a new application for the Android platform, which is a music service that includes the following components:
- "For You" - a selection of music albums by genre, artists and bands
- «Beats 1" - an online radio and other Internet radio station
- "New" - a new composition, available in the iTunes Store
- «Connect» - a social network for creators compositions
The basic properties of the application Apple Music:
- The ability to download and listen to music offline
- The ability to create a radio station based on selected tracks
- Manual selection of the best songs
|The size:||28.82 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
|Application Type:||Free of charge|