Mekorama - a great game for the android platform, implemented by the Swedish designer Martin Magni in the genre of puzzles, which will not just kill time, do it with great benefit to the brain.
In the story of cute robot he has no doubt that he had fallen from heaven, so eager to come back, and your task is to help him in every possible way to climb up through the levels. To complete a level, the robot must be brought to a certain place, which is well hidden. You will have to rotate the structure, consisting of a diorama with different structures and mechanisms to find this place. As you progress through levels of complexity increases.
Menu is in the form of cards that are in special pockets. Levels similar to the 3D drawings of real buildings.
Basic properties Mekorama game:
- Good gameplay
- Beautiful design
- Cute robots
- Collectible card for levels
- Level editor
- Does not require much space on the device
- For the game do not have to pay
Negative properties Mekorama game:
- Donat, which you can not use
Summary: A game that deserves your attention, all the more so for free.
|The size:||5.15 MB|
|date of download|
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Fixed cards appearing locked when there are more than 127 in total
- Allow long card author names to line break onto a fourth row
- Auto-pause game when backgrounded
- Tilt selected card when tapped
- Use Material theme on Android 5.0 and up
|Application Type:||Free of charge|