Dr.Web Anti-virus Light - with the help of this excellent antivirus you can protect your mobile device on Android from viruses and malware! P When using antivirus from "Doctor Web" a great opportunity to protect your mobile device. This antivirus software is not reducing the battery life, does not limit quickly the action of the operating system.
Thanks to the desktop widget, and is access to it.
Incredible technology program provides a unique opportunity for knowledge-based about previous threats define a completely new malicious viruses by creating a specific record. It is the existence of such a function, and enables completely safe to use a mobile device, because such a record will ensure quick detection of viruses.
Antivirus Dr.Web Light has a very unique Features and Benefits:
- H CFP e tinuous s Protecting, prompt removal of threats to the mobile device. So, in the real time is checked by all files is an attempt to save them in memory mobile device.
- If the scanner can be to verify the user's request. There is the possibility of the virus scan in many ways, t and Kimi as: fast, full scan of the file system, checking of specific files or folders.
- If the mobile device detected viruses, they must be destroyed or possibly be placed in quarantine for you and displays the details of a threat.
- Excellent opportunity to protect the SD-card from the threat of files and avtozauska
Exploit.Cpllnk, which are dangerous for Windows.
- The small size of updates for the program, save your money.
- As much important is a great opportunity to see the stats on the program.
- For your convenience, are widgets for controlling Antivirus
|The size:||1.43 MB|
|date of download|
Dr.Web Anti-virus Light
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
|Application Type:||Free of charge|
Dr.Web Anti-virus Light